I saw several references to the problem I was having with the Triggers preferences in Quicksilver in different blogs. At issue? Well, the Triggers preferences would give me a spinner and never load. All the posts I read discussed how the app is not currently in active development and kind of left it at that so at first I thought maybe I was just out of luck. Today, I finally got around to trying a couple of things. I don’t know what the exact cause was, but for some reason the Triggers.plist file in the Application Support/Quicksilver directory was wonky. I changed its name and restarted Quicksilver and that seemed to fix the problem. I then re-added the same triggers in the prefs pane and was back to work. I *think* it had something to do with conflicting trigger id’s or something in the plist file, though I am not sure. In any case, removing the old plist file fixed the issue.